Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ebay sucks, not!

For once in my life I try ebaying, and this is what I get stuck with. Just kidding, I'm very happy with my new purchase. I hope to fix things with the seller this week, so just maybe by the end of the week the car is in Belgium. I'm hoping it is as good as it looks. But rest assured that this isn't the only picture I have seen, I've seen almost every nook and cranny of this belle.
I only wonder why they had to mount the rear bumper in such an odd way.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the floor is mounted in the same way. ;)

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'HIEP HIEP HIEP HOERA' for the new blog. Well done Tim.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice new blog...

Ever since i got connected and that was still in the time of the "Gulden" and the "Francs" I've been checking out Swedish sites for cool cars. I've never really dared to take the guess and go up there to return with a nice Swedish gem.

It's really great to read about your Sweden/Denmark trips, and you really make we wanna go on an adventure myself... :D

Keep on posting!!!

And visit my blog ofcourse... :P
http://www.vwfreaks.nl

Cheers, Jordy

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home