Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Freaks and Monstrosities

This one definately is a freak, but meant in a good way. I always thought a variant bubbla was lacking in VW's offerings, and here it is. You also have the kits with the Willy's nose, those I don't like, but this one could really be factory built. Except for the lowering job, the flames and wheels off course.

Now this one is far stretched from original ( get the pun ? ), but yet I think it looks great. It shows true craftmanship to perform such bodywork and even though purists will cringe, I think the effort is wortwhile. Are those original foxcrafts in there ?

Now I warned about the monstrosities. This is one of the worst creations I've ever seen ! Strange how some people can get even crazier than Mr. Stripe during one of his episodes. What really ticks me off is the fact that the finnish is so sloppy. Imagine the same project, with the Karmanns doors welded shut and a decent looking window in the front cab and some wheels that actually fit. Add a quality paintjob, and maybe, just maybe this could turn out to be a showgoer. Doubtfull, and not worth a try, but it would beat this waste of time in a beat.

For more specials, go check the meanbugs forum. And while you're there go look around, lots of fun stuff to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home