Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mantorp and back in 60 seconds

Thanks to Eric from Norrköping I have the inside scoop on Bugrun. It would off course have been so much more fun to be there in person, but money has to be made at home. If you look at the great line-ups and the clear blue northern sky, one could wonder why go to work at all.

One of the main attractions surely must have been this Dannenhauer and Stauss, a lovely coachbuild VW cabrio. If it was mine I would drop it like it's hot and run it on some fat and skinnie clad Fumagalis. They look like fuchs but aren't, the car could be mistaken for a Porsche but it isn't.

Some other vintage tin I'm interested in is this splitwindow with the funky box on the back. doubt if this is an original German accessory. But it looks as old as the car, so in my opinion it became original the day they fitted it on the rear. One question remains, what's it for.

And finally this car, which popped up troughout Erics pictures several times. I know he's looking for a nice late Cabbe, and this one was for sale. And I don't know, but although Eric likes the OG, I think this one has a natural Cal look over it. Might be the colour.
So Eric, If you like it and the price is right, don't hesitate, it's a CLASSic.

Thanks for the pictures !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home