Friday, May 05, 2006

Hannover in 60 seconds

These are the pictures you didn't get to see on Die Volksfreunde or Drag VW's, them are just to afraid to publicise anything but callookers, wimps ! To bad I couldn't be there myself, but Guillermo took these aspecially for me.

First a T25/T3, in my humble opinion, these could be described as the nicest busses VW turned out. Spacy, well behaved, even luxurious and with stylings so eighties you think you're Sonny Crocket in a sharp suit. This one has been hot-rodded, but except for the oval rear window it still is cool, with it's Caddy lights ( and I'm not talking about a VW Caddy ).

And to keep up with the now ever so popular hot-rod theme, how about this chopped notch. It was a pigs nose, so no big loss there. And I think it must be mighty fun and cool to drive around in this one underneath the Californian sun. Only problem is we don't get much of that over here in central Europe.

This former Square on the other hand is nearly half as nice as the black one. Also a pigs nose, but even then a bit a loss I think. The tonneau cover looks a bit odd, and what bothers me most are the flat orange paint and the billet wheels as even on a regular all-american V8 I shun those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home