Monday, June 26, 2006

Hit the Raffles again

And again I have found a way to throw away my hard earned cash. Yet another raffle, this time I will win this hardcore Dragracer built by Lo-Cash racing with the help of like every American in the Bussiness. They raced it for Pinks, with the intention to raffle both cars if they won. To bad, due to circumstances, they lost the battle, twice. But the competitor was so taken by their intentions, the raffle is still on. The complete story is on Project Pinks and I'll be at Western Union today to pay for my 6 stubs.
By the sway I snagged this picture from sLowFatSlug's blog, he didn't like the car as it ran with an elongated front end, but after this crash they redesigned the rollcage to run a shorter wheelbase, hence a new standard lenght fiberglass nosejob.

Ah, yet another great American on it's way to Good Ole Europe. Or like we like to say in Belgium : Verkoop de huid van de beer niet voor hij geschoten is !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home