Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wild Goose chase

This picture says it all! On my way to Germania, to check out an ultra rare Aircooled Doppelkabine. I drove the 200 km back and forth with my trusty 16V Twingo. Check the speedo, as everyone who knows me will tell you, you'll never catch me speeding on the highway. Underneath my gorgeous but mega-crappy Mooneyes rearview mirror is my brand new TomTom, a birthdaypresent from my Girl, to always show me the quickest way home.

Oh yes, the T3. As the seller already told me over the phone, it wasn't very nice. In fact, not very nice at all. Lots of seamrot, a multiplex covered truckbed and welded shut under-bed doors so the under-bed storage was unaccesable. So I skipped it again, but at least I had a look. Maybe the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home