Wednesday, December 19, 2007

At the strip

To most of you this will not interest you much, but to me such a vessel is a beautifull feat of craftsmanship.

Some of you might know of my wild plans to build my own boat, flat4-powered. But although I love this example, mine has to be built for dragracing or at least look like it. I already have some hardware laying around : a v-drive transmission (essential for a drag-boat), an engine to strip for it's case (this one will also give its 010 distributor for an oldspeed engine for my bubbla), a pumps flywheel housing to couple trans and engine and a pair of simca seats to strip and rebuild (and if it works, I'll build a couple for my oldspeed car as well). I also have a threespoke petri wheel that wont fit a car, but that I can use for the boat.

I even have a name for the boat, but I'll keep that one a secret.

You see I have almost all I need, except time ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home