Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Souvenirs

Part of the attraction to the whole Svenska Bubbla experience is the opportunity to collect automobilia, car-related souvenirs. On the way back from my first trip to Sweden, just outside of Helsingborg, I had to stop for petrol. And when I opened the front hood, there was this nice period racing jacket, nicely folded up and tucked away in the lugage compartment. It was a bit in a state and even more so after I've worn it for 2 months day in, day out. As I write this down, my petdog is fast asleep, stretched over the jacket. I guess this means it's time to get me a new one, you don't want to get into a fight with this punk.
Check out the gold-look lapel pin I got with the second Bubbla. Although it is hideous, I wear it with pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home