Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I bet she likes a Hot Rod too

Sweden, land of the long tall blondes prancing around in classic Bjorn Borg underwear, if they wear anything at all that is. I bet Fernando would be one happy punter living in Kiruna, taking daily sauna's under the midsummersun, whipping each other with fresh summer twigs to make the blood circulate faster after is has been slowed down by the steamy heat.

But back on topic, done with daydreaming. To be honest, I'm not too big a fan of the whole Volksrod-thing happening right now. Mind you, I love rods, but just give me a classic Deuce Coupe. But it has to be said that some of the inovators keep on pushing their limits, and some do build small wonders of automotive art, even when they start with an old oval. And you just can't stop loving the small and firm front and the round, juicy back. And we're thinking about the wheels, don't we Fernando.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home