Monday, December 11, 2006

Turtle is an E.T.

This is the lil' sister of my own precious Five-Niner. She has also found her way from the cold and snowy Sweden to the cold and rainy Belgium in the hands of the ever so slow Turtle, member of the One Man Club out of the Grimm Hills.

The Empi's on the first pics have already found their way to France and are replaced by these golden ET-mags all the way from Norway, add a GAS-installed Riechert kit on a rebuilt 30/36horse and some period accesories and you go all the way to become Oldspeed.

By the way, this is how it looked while still in Sverige. Isn't it sweet. And I'm just so jealous of the colorcoded ragtop in that roof. If I manage to keep on to my car for once, I might just start looking out for a ragtopclip and some welding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home