Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Souvenirs Pt5

One more, the break the habit. This metal Russian container has got zilch to do with VW. I found this one on one of my emergency stops during my last trip, on top of a dumpster. Almost completely covered with snow, it just begged me to take it in. I haven't got a clue as to what it was used for, as my Swedish is better than my Russian, and I assure you no Swede in his right mind would understand a word of what I'm saying. My best guess is it could have been a container for either nuclear waste or to transport some bio-weapons. Or is this the cold war syndrome acting up.
It will go to a good cause, as I will donate it to Mr. Stripe, to put his pinstriping gear in it. He's long gone and fumed anyway, so...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei!
The letters transcript to:

INSTRUMENT
DAUSDG-T
(no clue as to what that is, but the russians love abbreviations)

If you get a closeup of the ID-tag, maybe I can help you further.
rgds
André

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home