Thursday, June 29, 2006

Kiss me I'm Irish


Yesterday around noon, on my way home, I passed an Irish Westy parked alongside the road. Upon driving by I noticed the engine hatch was open, so I thought it spelled trouble. The guy and gal were very pleased as I stopped, and soon the problem was diagnosed, stuck starter engine. A quick phonecall to Guillermo's Aircooled Services for a hot tip and with a slight tap they were on their way with their tRusty baywindow, of to Amsterdam. To thank me, Mr. Fagan offered me some of Irelands finest, and though I don't drink it now serves as another Aircooled souvenir.

Next to it is another aircooled memorabilia from my last trip to Sweden, some sort of Svensk Cider, made out of Talkotte (pine cones).

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

could you tell me how you pronouce the Talkotte in English? I can't find anything on the web about the pronunciation.
I love this blog, by the way. Old VW's can't be beat. I received a '67 Beetle for an engagement present.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home