Saturday, December 23, 2006

Spreading the Gospel

Oh beautiful Scandinavian landscapes. I've seen this lighthouse myself on one of my Nordic trips. I just can't remember where it was, but maybe Fons can help me out. He just returned from a one week round trip to Sweden, picking up a nice white '66. One more Bubbla to be driving the Belgian Autobahn.

Driving around a strange, cold and dark country is no fun, unless you can share it. So Fons took his Dad on this adventure. Now that's cool. I wouldn't be able to get my father out of his seat solving sudoku's, for a run around the block in my Twingo. Let alone an unknown car, prone to break down whenever you least expect it.

Back home in Belgium, the white 66 can join the blue 67 he and his girlfriend went to Sweden for earlier this summer. But not for long as the white one is for sale as Swedish fun can be expensive. If you want I can put you through to Fons, just holler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home