Thursday, June 29, 2006

Midnattssolsrallyt

Only two days ago a rally for vintage cars up to and included 1975 started of in the south of Sweden, in Hörby. From there they drive towards the Midsummersun in Ostersund, halfway up Sweden and back again. The finnish is planned on July first.

Of course there's a lot of Volvo's and Saabs competing and an awfull lot of Porches , old and even older. And from what pictures I have seen only two VW and they didn't even make the ranking. The Red German Notchback and then this happy Swede driving his Black Ovali to smithereens.

One of the Porches, it looks A or even Pre-A to me but I guess some more educated Porsche-afficionados will step in to correct me if I'm wrong. What I do know for sure is that is Swedish, and it is about to get dirrrty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home