Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Square ? Or is it oh so cool !

This one is just to nice to keep a secret from you. A 69 squareback with Pigalle interior, and loaded with great accesories. How about the spidermags and hoodscoops. And do try to notice the chrome trim on the airintake.

But the fatal attraction is definately the red interior. Now, connecenti say that 69 never had a Pigalle interior, so it should be fitted by one of its previous owners, but still. Just look at the red steering wheel, don't you just love it. Also, I spy with my little eye, an original Type 3 tacho and a speedometer with tripmeter.

When I keep looking at these pictures, I go red allover. And knowing it is for sale in the land of immaculate Bubblas doesn't help a bit. HÃ¥kan mailed me it drives like a charm and my girl would swap her notch for it, but... If you like it though, let me know and I'll patch you trough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home