Thursday, July 13, 2006

Super Svensk

Now, as you've all come to expect from me, I bring to you the ugliest in aircooled VW's. Well ugly for you maybe, because I am pretty fond of them myself. I have to admit this über-Svensk one is a bit over the top, but underneath it's pimped exterior still hides what could be described as the ultimate aircooled bus.

But still, I decided to sell mine. It's going to the owner of the special armed forces roofrack on this picture, built of aluminium with a ladder, should have been for mounting a big ass antenna. But it is staying in the family in a way, so I'll drive her once in a while for old times sakes, and try not to trash it even more.

But then again, I'm so fond of them that once again I might be getting another one myself. Out of good old Sverige, land of infinite treasure, comes this aircooled Pickis in superb condition. I might be jumping the gun as there is a flying Dutchman who has first choice on this one. But I could get lucky as he hasn't contacted the seller in months now, so...
Will it make it even further south to Belgium? I hope so as I have big plans for this 2 litered beast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home